Faint

My heart shattered last night.  I just could not contain it.

There I was.  At home.  Cleaning up my "friends" list as I came across her name.  She changed her last name.  I wasn't quite sure of his first name, but I was certain that it wasn't his last.  💔

Though I may not have known him personally, I had hoped that they get to be a part of the lucky couples who could last a lifetime.  I thought that they could handle the long distance as they have been together for so long.  I know that the longevity of a relationship is just a small factor, but never have I thought that they would end up being with another person.  I was secretly rooting for them!  Like I wanted to cheer them on with a "show them that it can work!".  But I guess thats that.  There goes another long term and long distance relationship out the door.  How do you make it work? 😞

We may have a lot of unanswered questions and maybe some of them are best left just like that (atm).  But we have to move forward no matter how difficult/ confusing/ frustrating life gets.  This is how we understand and discover the meaningful answers to the whys.  It may not be clear now, but someday things will make sense.

I know this is none of my business.  I may not know who left who.  And I may not know how to pronounce your last name.  But my heart goes out to you. 💔😭



From walking home and talking loads
To seeing shows in evening clothes with you
From nervous touch and getting drunk
To staying up and waking up with you
-Let it go, James Bay

Despite of everything, love is still worth pursuing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment